Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of our terms
Welcome to Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre Terms and Conditions for website use.
This legal notice applies to the contents of the website under the domain name https://hantshypno.co.uk/ (“Website”).
Please read this agreement carefully. These represent the Terms and conditions for using this service. If you do not agree to these, you may not use this Website.
You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes.
When you make contact with us through our contact form, you must check the consent box. This is acknowledgement of your consent for us to use the personal information you have provided to us, for the continuance of business communication with you.
Use of the website
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you are authorised to view and download our Website for your personal use only. Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) may change, suspend or discontinue the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of this Website without notice or liability.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Website, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service.
Any Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) Partner Site may contain additional terms (for example conduct guidelines) that further govern the use of that Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) Website, including without limitation particular features or offers (for example competitions). If any Terms and Conditions contained in this agreement conflict with any Terms and Conditions contained within a Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) Partner Site, then the Terms and Conditions in this agreement shall prevail.
We hope that after you have read our policy you will have sufficient details about the ‘cookies’ used on the Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) website to be reassured that we use them responsibly.
By navigating around the Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre website we will assume you are happy with ‘cookies’ being set by us to improve your experience. The cookies enable us and selected suppliers to show you products and marketing information that we believe you will be interested in.
What sorts of information do we hold
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services.
How do we use your information
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make available our Services to you;
- Process your orders;
- Take payment from you or give you a refund;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies;
- Find ways to improve our Services;
- Contact you about products and services from us and other companies;
- Provide for the safety and security of our colleagues and customers; and
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
- We will not sell or share your information with any disreputable agencies.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com or through the contact form on our website. By post: Data Protection Officer, Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre (HHC Ltd) Regus Centre, Forum 3, Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hants, PO15 7FH. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.